Next, Detail 28 Decor Ideas for Rented home with 16 bonus ideas
1. Cover a wall in these super easy tape diamonds.
2. Use scrapbooking paper to make a bird-shaped decal.
3. Affix fake flowers to the wall.
4. Or, go one step further, and hang homemade paper flowers.
5. Turn your photos into faux polaroids and hang them on a small clothesline.
6. Transform your Instas into art.
7. Tape paper streamers along the length of a wall.
8. Create fake picture frames out of washi tape.
9. Make a stand alone sign.
10. Layer different colored doilies on a wall.
11. Place overized word art against a wall.
12. Hang an office supply organizer than doubles as art.
13. Create an oversized confetti mural.
14. Make scalloped borders for your shelves.
15. Use velcro strips to hang framed photos.
16. Use paper to create geometric patchwork art.
17. Or make it heart-shaped.
18. Collage paper circles into a happy piece of art.
19. Hang a colorful garland around your door.
20. Transform an old shutter door into an organizer.
21. Turn 600+ paint chips into a beautiful wall installation.
22. Make your own giant photo mural.
23. Craft your own marquee letter.
24. Sew some big, colorful floor cushions.
25. Create temporary wallpaper using fabric and starch.
26. A geometric Triangle blocks wall hanging.
27. large sheets of scrapbook paper as a temporary headboard.
28. Cluster a bunch of paper flowers together.
Detail:16 creative ways to use viny electrial tape